Sunday, December 26, 2010

HAPPY 2011! and THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL 2010!

I am both , ashamed and appalled at the way I have neglected this here blog.
I will make it my business in 2011 to update this sucker at least once a month. That much I promise, and you know I don't like to throw the "P" word around lightly :)


Update: Benicio's book was misprinted in its entirety and will be reprinted, I'm sorry to inform you this bit of sad news, we were expecting to have this book way back in November, it really sucks not having it for Xmas :(


I'll be attending the Angoulême Festival from January 27th to the 30th, and will remain in Paris for a few days after that. Let's see if we can get together and go out for an adult beverage or some sketching, or both. I'll post more info here as soon as I know additional details.


Have a prosperous and healthy New Year!

Abrazos,
—A

19 comments:

Fabian said...

Happy 2011!! Angouleme is paradise!! I won´t be able to go this year but i´ll save for 2012. Feliz año nuevo!! :)
Un abrazo!

Process Junkie said...

Un abrazo Fabián!

Dramiro said...

Si que corres Alberto, aún falta una semana para el 2011 y ya lo andas felicitando :-)

Allan Lorde said...

Merry Christmas, Alberto! I hope you have a kick-ass 2011.

Héctor Molina said...

Hahaha feliz 2011. Me alegra saber estaras en Angouleme,porque yo tambien ire, me quedo con eso de tomar unas cervezas he he, un saludo maestro!!!

PD: Fabian, aun estas a tiempo de venir.p

Process Junkie said...

Allan: Thanks, my friend! I wish you the very same Oh! and thank you for being a friend for so many years!

Dramiro: Es que no voy a estar aquí para entonces, Que lo disfrutes como un enano!

Héctor Molina: Te veré allá entonces. Saludos!

Ricardo said...

Hola Alberto. Dibbuks tendrá un stand llamado Spanish Comics en el area internacional. Nos podemos ver por allí en Angouleme cuando desees. Un abrazo.
Ricardo Esteban

Process Junkie said...

Te buscaré y saldremos por ahí a planear la conquista del mundo. Por enésima vez :)

Te devuelvo el abrazo.
—A

Rodney Dollah said...

I hope you have a great time in Paris and also a great New Year!

Hope to see you @ C2E2 this year.

Best,
Rodney

Process Junkie said...

I'll do my best to attend. have a ggreat 2011, Rodney!!

A. Riabovitchev said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Alberto!All the BESTY in 2011!:o)

El editor said...

¡Hola Alberto! Largo tiempo sin visitarte pero siempre espiritualmente presente.
¡Feliz 2011!
2 abrazos

Process Junkie said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Andrei! All the best!

Chivooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Que finura saber de tí! Feliz Año! Que la pases fantástico mi hermano!!

Siempre te recuerdo. Saludos pá' todos en Rosario.

Chrissie A said...

Happy New Year to you, Alberto!

Process Junkie said...

Happy New Year, Chrissie!!

Marvin Lorenz said...

Happy new year...wish you a great trip, man!

Process Junkie said...

Thanks, Marvin!
Happy New Year to you, as well.

&Rew said...

I'm ashamed and appauled at how you treat your friends that aren't on facebook, but other than that, keep up the good work you sick talented wooden boy, you.

&.

Process Junkie said...

Andrew, I have something to share with you.
Promise me you won't judge me.