Thursday, April 22, 2010

SKETCHOHOLIC CHAT TONIGHT AT 11PM NY TIME

I positively hate interviews but I can't say no to my old friend Bobby Chiu who conducts these informal video chats with creative individuals in the artistic community. If you are an artist interested in self-publishing and what I do at Brandstudio Press or any other art-related subject, please go to: SKECHTOHOLIC tonight at 11:00 PM EDST I'm not sure you can ask questions directly to me but I believe you can send them to Bobby and he'll ask them in your behalf.

There's a contest going on as well, the winner will get an original drawing (most likely a page of my personal sketchbook) and a set of 8 Brandstudio Press books.




Update: Here are the winners:

First Place: Charles Santoso




Second Place: Hector Lopez




Additional winners:
Jesse Winchester



Doguin




Francesco Castelli




Jonathan Lopez


Congrats to the winners, prizes will go out this coming week, as I just got back home from two weeks of nonstop traveling. Thank you, all for playing.



Abrazos,
_Alberto

12 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Very cool! I will definitely check this out.

Shannon said...

Great tips and insight tonight! Thank you, Alberto!

Process Junkie said...

Thanks, to both of you!

Charles Santoso said...

Hi Alberto,
Thank you so much for choosing my image. I'm truly honoured! I'm a fan of your works and so happy to get an original drawing from you. Really happy!

Sorry I wasn't able to watch the interview live - I was working that time.. I'll definitely watch the interview tonight though.

All the best with everything and have a great day!

Best regards,
Charles

Process Junkie said...

Never mind the interview, your drawing was awesome!

Cheers!

Mike Feeney said...

That was a great interview Alberto :)
You are an inspiration for life and art!!

Process Junkie said...

Thanks Mikey. Hope to see you soon.

Greg said...

Just checked it out, awesome interview!

I enjoyed how honest and open you were with talking about your business and art in general. Also really admire that you're making art for yourself. I like the way you think.

Great stuff, thanks!

Process Junkie said...

Thanks, Greg. I appreciate the comment.

Rodney Dollah said...

The last one which has been posted, ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Who did it???

Also, any new books scheduled for release?

Graffiti On The Sun said...

I like the lay out of Jonathan Lopez' art.

a clean and simple style but yet the picture is crowded.

ANRAFERA said...

Excelentes trabajos. Enhorabuena. Saludos.