Saturday, March 06, 2010

SEATTLE COMICON & BOOK OF THE SAME NAME



SEATTLE BOUND
First convention of the year for me. Please join me if you live in the area or just happen to be visiting the northwest. I'll be there next weekend March 13th & 14th, 2010 at The Washington State Convention Center.

I'll bring some books, you bring your sketchbook, let's draw some, talk some art and poke some fun at our fellow nerds.





NEW ECCC 2010 ART BOOK
If you come to the show next week, get your copy of the Emerald City Comicon's 2010 Monsters & Dames Artbook. If you can't make it to the show, you will be able to purchase the book at the Brandstudiopress.com online book store.

I'll post more pics of the interior pages and purchasing info next week.

See you in Seattle!



Abrazos,
—Alberto

12 comments:

Eric Vanucci said...

Just loved the girl above! Very very nice! Congrats!

Process Junkie said...

Thanks, Eric.

Alex Pelayre said...

It was great meeting you last year at Emerald City Comic-Con. I'll be sure to stop by and say hello again this year :)

Process Junkie said...

Please do, see you there!

Dramiro said...

Ya estas otra vez en el camino, me alegro. ¿Para cuando un nuevo libro de ese tal Alberto Ruiz? He visto algo de él y parece interesante. jejejejejeje

Smugbug said...

Aw crap, I had intended on going this year, but the last 2...almost 3 weeks had found me sick w/bronchitis. So lots of playing catch up to art this past few days.

Would have been my first time at ECC, too. Are you going to be at WonderCon this year, Alberto? I am definitely going to be there.

karrlamkass said...

felicidades por volver a la ciberpista, me alegro de volver a ver tus dibujos.
un saludo.

Process Junkie said...

Patricia: Sorry to read you're sick. Forget about this convention crap, there'll be others. Get better soon!

Dramiro & Karrlamkass: Gracias por sus comentarios. Nos veremos en el Otoño. :)

Carlos said...

I wish I could be there!! Are you coming to any con in Spain this year??

Take care!!

karrlamkass said...

Hola Alberto, se me olvido invitarte a pasar por mi blog erótico, me gustaría que me dieras tu opinión sobre el pequeño cómic que estoy publicando.
saludos.
el blog es:
http://karrlamkassdibujosprohibidos.blogspot.com/

Process Junkie said...

Carlos Estaré en España en Octubre,

Karrlamkass Gracias por el link, le daré una ojeada y te cuento luego.

Randy Kintz said...

Man, I wish I would have known you were at ECCC - I'm been meaning to get in contact with you about putting a book together for a while now....especially after talking to Cheeks, Jesse Labbe, and J.Scott Campbell about the books you did for them. Would really like to talk more about putting something together. I can be reached at: randykintz@ymail.com - thanks man!