Thursday, January 14, 2010

HORRIBLE VIKINGS




My very best friend in the whole wide world made this game and it's fucking amazing!
I'm not fond of endorsing any products and causes I don't believe in but this is a worthy cause, indeed. Support a very creative and independent artist by purchasing and uprating this game, you will love it, I promise you!

Watch the videos below and see what I mean or check out the raving review at Toucharcade.com







Please click HERE to buy this incredible game, it's only $1.99




Cheers!
—A

7 comments:

Bobby Chiu said...

just bought it. going to try it out later. Thanks for the tip!

Process Junkie said...

Thanks Bobby!

Let me know how you like it.

Mathieu Reynès said...

I bought this game a few days ago, didn't know it was a friend of yours. It's totaly crazy and fun indeed ;)

Process Junkie said...

Yeah, it's a very funny game and very clever. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

&Rew said...

Werd.

danomatik said...

It's beautiful! However I must protest the violence against ninjas!

Process Junkie said...

Hah, hah! True, there's tons of that.