Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WADE FURLONG's FORTIFIED EXCREMENT

I met Wade a couple of years ago at Wizard Chicago, I'd love to say I discovered Wade but I don't think that statement would be accurate, no one can ever claim to have discovered Wade, for he has been and remains a mystery man. Wade is certifiably crazy and disproportionately talented.

This here is a replica of the interior pages of his actual sketchbook, Mostly black ink drawings and some black ball point tight, tight sketches, drawn exclusively off his crazy, hyperactive noggin. This is the type of guy you used to hate/love in art school because he always had his nose buried in his sketchbook, doodling mad shit from his imagination and blowing people away in the process.

That's all I have to say about Wade. Buy this book before it sells out. Once you own it, you'll get an idea of how crazy good he truly is.

Here's more info on Wade WADE'S DEVIANT ART PAGE



FORTIFIED EXCREMENT(S)
By Wade Furlong


Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-98-05
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages PMS BK, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages



















PHILADELPHIA
Not happening! It's a shame, I won't be attending due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to remain in NYC this weekend. See you all in North Carolina instead.


Abrazos,
—Alberto

8 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Hope to see you at Heroes, bro!

[That is if Beatty and I make it.]

Kyle T. Webster said...

It will be nice to meet you - glad you liked my submissions for the Eye Candy book. See you at the con - we'll have a booth as well. Trade books?

Peace,
Kyle

COMIKXGUY said...

that's some tough shit

he is crazy

Matt said...

Wade creeps me out with his raw genius. Can't figure out why he draws feet like that, though! - mh

Process Junkie said...

I'll see you, guys at Heroes!

david benzal said...

Love that! A brillant work!

C.B. Canga said...

i like your style

Process Junkie said...

I love my style too but this style is all Wade's. :)

Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone!