Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FRANK CHO'S JUNGLE QUEENS ARTBOOK

"Brandstudio Press is dreamy"
And so are you, Jaclyn.



Thanks to our lovely model Jaclyn.
Picture courtesy of my good friend, Daniel Andrews of Calgary.



'JUNGLE QUEENS' IN QUEENS, NY
The books are here, I'd suggest you order this book as fast as you can, this is a limited run, to never see the light of day again. Don't say I didn't warn you. If you live in the Bay area (San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose & Santo Alberto) you can pick up this book at Super Con, this coming weekend, Frank will be attending this event and will have a bunch of copies, if you can't make it to the show, you can order from our online store by clicking on the link below. Hurry, because we don't have that many, this is not a sales pitch, it's the truth.

JUNGLE QUEENS book 1
By Frank Cho


Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-98-05
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages

THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE  NOW LIMIT 2 COPIES PER CUSTOMER 
NO DEALERS, PLEASE!
Click on the button below to preorder your copy:

















SAN JOSE BOUND
Hope to see you all at Supercon. I'll be bringing some Eye Candy goodness to chase the bad spirits away.
Be there! or be somewhere else.


Abrazos,
—Alberto

18 comments:

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

I'm a lucky man :D

Process Junkie said...

Indeed.

Raghu G said...

thank for this wonderful post .
I hope I can buy this book...

Kevin Levell said...

oh, oh, oh! gotta have! Hope you're feeling better Alberto - been missin' my regular fix O' Junkie!

Process Junkie said...

Feeling a whole lot better, Kevin. I'm ready to take on the pharmaceutical and oil companies . . . err. . I mean ready to rock! Yeaaah!!! . . . . Oh brother! I'm a sad case. :~{

I've been watching too many political debates and electioneering galore, I need to leave the house.

John Beatty said...

Glad to see you're back up and running Alberto! Hope to see you sometime this year.

Things are a bit crazy here...but I'm still sending the love and good karma all your way!

Catch you sometime for sure!

Peace, bro-
-John

Faboun'e said...

As A Realy GOOD Work !!!

Clarke (Csnyde) said...

Damn yet another amazing looking book Alberto!

How the hell will I ever leave Comic-Con with even one cent still in my pocket with you continually publishing such beautiful stuff?

Marcelo Braga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcelo Braga said...

What a great book. I just bought the MODERN MASTERS with Frank Cho. Do you work together?
Cheers!

Benny Fuentes said...

are there any plans for a second printing ? I don´t want to end up buying it at 100 USD at Ebay

RobSchwager said...

Glad you're doing better bro!

...and HOLY SMOKES, that book looks amazing!

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

If I would have known You where gonna post Jaclyn with a bunch of jungle Queens I would have tried to convince her to wear a loin cloth heheh :P

Vincenzo Balzano said...

Good work

ShojinStudios said...

I'm in love! that cover shivers me timbers!

Chris Mak said...

Very cool.. Love Cho's stuff.

So are you still coming back to Calgary in Aug?

Kevin Levell said...

Got my jungle queens yesterday morning, been glued to it ever since. Awesome stuff Frank, and great production values Alberto!

CEREAL KILLER said...

Jaclyn is super beautiful!
lovely smile!