Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Forgotten Kingdom of Imaginary Friends



Andrew Wilson will one day become the King of the world and if I play my cards right, he just might make me president of his fan club. I'm not going to bore you with the story of how I met Andrew, you won't believe it anyways, it's extremely complicated, trust me. What's important is this man's passion for art.

In this book entitled: PASSPORT Forgotten Kingdom of Imaginary Friends, Andrew creates an entire universe of beautiful, sometimes dangerous, but always sharp young women and their respective creature pets. Each one more visually arresting than the previous, each and every one of these cleverly designed characters comes with a cleverly written little poem of its own. A magnificent book from a ridiculously gifted and ingenious human being.


The book is 5"x5", 72 pages thick, hard cover, gold leaf stamped and embossed. Designed, written, drawn and painted by Andrew.

PASSPORT Forgotten Kingdom of Imaginary Friends
By Andrew Wilson


Price: $10.00 US Dollars
5x5 inches, 72 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Embossed and gold leaf stamped, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages
Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Andrew's Blog















All images are copyright © 2007 Andrew Wilson, please don't reproduce without permission.

4 comments:

doppelganger said...

Sandrew is cool.... i wan't him to be MY friend!

Shannon said...

Heya Alberto, these new books look stellar, congrats! I'm excited for you!
On another note, I was shocked at the news of Mike's passing. He will not be forgotten.
I hope you are doing well!

John G said...

Oh man this book looks amazing!

PEPE said...

geessshhhhh!! that book is friggin´ killer!!!nice work andrew!!