Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BIll Presing's Belle Du Jour

I fell in love with this book way before it was printed, I was privileged enough to have caught a glance of the prototype at San Francisco's Wondercon early this year, I wanted it right then and there!

Bill designed and published this book and it debuted at the SDCC last month to rave reviews

I think you're also going to want this book.

Thanks to my good friend Bill Presing for graciously allowing us to carry his gorgeous volume in the Brandstudiopress.com store, it is an honor for me, that's for sure.




Belle duJour
By Bill Presing


Price: $25.00 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-9793824-0-8 ISBN: 10 9793824-0-8
7 1/4x8 3/4, 96 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Cloth Spine and Corners, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages
Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Bill's Blog













All images are copyright © 2007 Bill Presing, please don't reproduce without permission.

10 comments:

kaNO! said...

This is definitely classic Pressing at it's best, I bought this book as soon as I saw it, great aquisition to the Brand studio store.

mi despertar said...

like to have your permission to put your art in my blog
Thanks
Mucha

Chrissie A said...

One of my favorite purchases from SDCC...the most amazing, charming little sketches!

Thanks for the link to his blog, Alberto! (Although there is an extra forward slash on the URL which breaks the link...)

Alex "Toon" Deligiannis said...

Bill’s book was my first purchase at Con this year, and it’s quality through and through! Highly recommended, and so glad to see that you’re carrying it!

Diego Cardona said...

Hey Alberto, soy Diego de Colombia.al que le enviaste el sketchbook de Ramos a NJ , me llego a tiempo mil gracias

DaLe said...

WHA WHA?! made my day! are you bringing some of these to toronto this weekend?

Bentos said...

Got my copy last week and am totally in love with it. The missus was sceptical at first until I pointed out that however unlikely the anatomy he draws (like the comically short forearms on the cover), all his characters are just bursting with life and look like they could come alive at any moment.

Just brilliant.

Jay Cam said...

wow that is some beautiful art!

SilverSurfer said...

Wow Alberto,

What an awesome company you started, I am just about to make my order!

Wondering if you will get More "Handful of Cheeks" books printed?

peace!

Process Junkie said...

We're sold out but check with Sean, he might have some books left.