Friday, July 20, 2007

SAN DIEGO COMICON BOOTH H3



To all our friends:

You are cordially invited to visit our booth at the San Diego Comicon and meet Matt Stewart, Humberto Ramos, Francisco Herrera and yours truly, as well as our neighbors: Patrick Morgan. Taesoo Kim, Stephen Silver, José Lopez, Bobby Chiu, Kei Acedera, John Nevarez, Laurie & Kandrix Foong and many other fancy gentlemen and gentlewomen of the arts. Appearances by Jay Shultz, Andrew Robinson, Khary Randolph, Hoang Nguyen, Andrew Wilson, Wade Schin and many other childish individuals who will be signing books and greeting folks at various times during the duration of the event. Sean "Cheeks" Galloway will be at Howard Shum's booth and Robin Mitchell will be stationed at our friend Dan Merisanu's kiosk. Other Brandstudio Press alumni such as Dean Yeagle, Phil Noto, Erwin Haya will be also exhibiting and selling their books at their respective booths and tables. Check the San Diego Comicon's website for locations.

I will post a schedule for those wishing to meet these wonderful people, so stop by our booth and pick up some books, shoot some bull and let's get aquainted. The amount of books we are able to bring to show is limited so please come early. It will be a pleasure to finally get to meet you guys and girls.

Remember Booth H3, Here's a map to make it easier for you to find us.
CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE.



Be there!



—Alberto Ruiz

19 comments:

COMIKXGUY said...

it'll be great to see all of you childish individuals

see ya next week!

got it, h3

:)

Chrissie A said...

I'm looking forward to it! :D

gdeo said...

i'll be there...cannot wait

Jav said...

Its so close... cant wait... Ill definitely drop by an holla...
Its gonna be hard not to drop hundreds at ur booth!
Should be a good time...

ValentinoElMasFino said...

Alberto,
I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the artist that will in or near your booth. Your work has inspired me greatly and I will take the opportunity to thank you in person. See you there.

-Valentin

Randall Sly said...

Around the 4th of July you had a little MP3 player on the right side of your blog playing some music... I was wondering if you could tell me the songs you had playing. I can't for the life of me remember the song that I heard that I really liked and I want to find it again. Is there any way you can tell me what you had playing please. Thank you

GOGOPEDRO said...

I will see you there good buddy...
Looking forward to EYE CANDY.

pedro

Eduarda Gonçalvesou said...

nice work ;)

Shannon said...

Oh, I would so love to be there!
Hope you have a blast, and great success again with the books! =)

Kevin said...

wish I could be there, hope everyone has a good time!

Esaulov Ilya said...

Beautiful))!!!

COMIKXGUY said...

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

SEE YA TOMORROW ALBERTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

Process Junkie said...

I'll see you all there tomorrow!!

Hemaworstje said...

sure sure , if you buy me the plane tickets ( retour the Netherlands first class smoking window seat would be nice ).

Bobby Chiu said...

great to see you again Alberto! See you in Chicago next week!!

Kei Acedera said...

Hello my pregnant friend, it was a great time once again thanks to you! Your daughter kicks ass. See you soon!

COMIKXGUY said...

pregnant? :)

RoB said...

Hey Alberto!

It was an honor to finally meet you at Comic Con! I will be sure to lock myself in a basement and just draw now! ;)

~!WoOtWoOt!~

Process Junkie said...

Hey girls!!

I'm back in NYC after a looooong and productive California visit. Thanks to all of you who made it to the Con, It was really nice meeting you all, I'll post my impressions later.Right now I'm going to take a hot and steamy bubble bath and hopefully get some much needed sleep. Talk to you later.

Abrazos,
—Alberto