Sunday, July 08, 2007

NICE RACK!


Ahh! it feels good to say that without fear of getting backhanded 'cross the face!

We start shipping the new books this week, Woohooo!

As the time draws near, this week I'll post images and ordering info on the new Summer Collection books. One by one.
Please check back daily as I'll be adding to this post instead of creating new entries. As always, if you want your books signed by the artists, please contact the artists themselves and buy directly from them. Support independent artists, this could be you, tomorrow.




Andrew Robinson Goes to Zanyzonkerville
By Andrew Robinson



Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-12-1 ISBN: 10 1-934623-12-1
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages
Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Andrew's Website












All images are copyright © 2007 Andrew Robinson and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.









Memories Lost The Art of Hoang Nguyen
By Hoang Nguyen



Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-09-1 ISBN: 10 1-934623-09-1
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages
Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Hoang's Blog












All images are copyright © 2007 Hoang Nguyen and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.








Doodle-A-Day Volumes 1 & 2
By Jay Shultz



Doodle-A-Day Vol. 1
By Jay Shultz
Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-07-7 ISBN: 10 1-934623-07-5
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages

Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:





Doodle-A-Day Vol. 2
By Jay Shultz

Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-08-4 ISBN: 10 1-934623-08-3
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages
Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Jay's Blog




















All images are copyright © 2007 Jason Shultz and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.








JET 7
By Phil Noto



Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-09-1 ISBN: 10 1-934623-09-1
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages

Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Phil's Blog












All images are copyright © 2007 Phil Noto and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.






UNDERTOE
By Patrick Morgan



Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-11-4 ISBN: 10 1-934623-11-3
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages

Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Patrick's Blog












All images are copyright © 2007 Patrick Morgan and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.








The Black Book
By Khary Randolph



Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-00-8 ISBN: 10 1-934623-00-8
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages

Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Khary's Blog












All images are copyright © 2007 Khary Randolph and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.







CITIZEN KANO
The art of the Hustle
By Danny kimanyen



Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-04-6 ISBN: 10 1-934623-04-0
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages

Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Kano's Blog












All images are copyright © 2007 Danny Kimanyen and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.







Tiki, T-Dog & Whatnot
By Tracy Mark Lee



Price: $24.95 US Dollars
ISBN: 13 978-1-934623-05-3 ISBN: 10 1-934623-05-9
8 3/4x12 3/8, 48 pages Full-Color, Full-Bleed, Hardcover, Perfect bound-Sewn Pages

Available Now. Click on the button below to order your copy:




Tracy's Blog
Tracy's Website
Electric Tiki Design











All images are copyright © 2007 Tracy Mark Lee and respective owners, please don't reproduce without permission.

29 comments:

Monkeyfeather said...

The books look GREAT sir! Will most of these be available in San Diego?

Julkillo said...

Great collection of very interesting books

Dave Kim said...

I see that you'll be attending the Wizard World in Chicago. Which sketchbooks will you be bringing with to sell?

Animal Qwacker said...

Simply, stunning!

Process Junkie said...

Most ofthe artists who have published their books through brandstudioPress will be at the San Diego show, I will post a list of those who will be at the show and their booths ortables numbers. So you can visit them and buy directly from them.

I will be bringing limited quantities of the rest of the titles for your purchase, please makesure you come by early so as not to miss out.

Regarding the Chicago show, pretty much the same deal, we will bring as many books as we can possibly carry but your best bet is to order online and secure the books you want. We might not have enough of certain titles until then. These books are hot in more ways than one.:)

Thanks for your positive feedback!

Bags said...

GRAAAAND! I'm gonna go so broke on books this year!

RoB said...

WOW, Alberto dude, you have passion bro! How do you manage to get these books pumping out and able to produce your art work! You must not sleep bro! I will be in debt buying these books at Comic Con for sure! Great post dude!

~!WoOtWoOt!~
RoB

Process Junkie said...

Sleep is over rated! :)
I don't pump anything the artists who put these books together do, I'm just along for the ride.

Mike Feeney said...

I'm slowly building my collection :) Great Work by everyone involved!!!!

COMIKXGUY said...

HEY ALBERTO!

DO YA HAVE ROOM AT YOUR TABLE FOR ONE MORE?

RANDOLPH NEEDS ONE (SEE I SAID/TYPED RANDOLPH NOT RUDOLPH)

:)

CAN YA FIT HIM IN?

LET ME KNOW

I'VE ALSO ASKED HOWARD SHUM

THANKX

COMIKXGUY said...

PASSING A NOTE TO YOU FROM THE BLOG of FLORIAN SATZINGER:

"crazytoons said...
Great work as always! You need to put together a sketch/art book of your designs! Contact Alberto Ruiz of Brand Studio. Keep the good stuff coming!"

"Nick Weidner said...
I second what Crazytoons says, you should put out a sketchbook of your work. I would buy it in a heartbeat."

AND OF COURSE....

"COMIKXGUY said...
I THIRD TO MAKE A BOOK OF YOURS FROM ALBERTO RUIZ'S BRANDSTUDIOS

YOUR STUFF IS NICE!"

(I POSTED AFTER HIS REPLY)



THE REPLY WAS....



"Florian Satzinger said...

Crazytoons, Nick, you've got something there, I should think about it... thanks!


SO THERE YOU GO ALBERTO!

nelson said...

Increible como siempre, se ven buenismos los libros. A seguir asi. Grettings for Chile

eugene commodore said...

Just looking at these books puts a smile on my face. You have created something great here Alberto and I thank you for that

COMIKXGUY said...

HEY ALBERTO,

PASS ON THAT XTRA SPACE FOR RANDOLPH

HE'S OK WITH JUST WALKIN' AROUND

THANKX ANYWAY :) IT'S APPRECIATED

boob said...

I'll try to catch ya in San Diego, but I was able to chat it up with you in Wizard World last year. I'm looking forward to the bevy of books I'll be picking up and bringing home with me. Everything looks top notch! I can't wait to see the goods in the flesh, er...paper.

John G said...

Oh man, these all look amazing. I might actually have to get a job, just to earn the cake to pay for them all!

Guy Mann said...

Where is the Andrew Robinson book?

Lovelace said...

All bloody gorgeous. Nice work, everyone.

Mark Montague said...

What a great selection of artists. I can't wait to get a copy.

Bobby Chiu said...

Hey Alberto! Awesome set of books man!!

Hey so are you still sitting beside us at Chicago Wizard Con? Just a reminder that we got you a table

Bobby

COMIKXGUY said...

phil noto and his "bewitching" girls


SDCC - 2 WEEKS AND COUNTING!

A Monk's Tale said...

Hey Alberto, looks like we're going to be neighbors (again) in San Diego. You're going to be crazy busy for the show, hopefully we can get some of that traffic that's lining up to see you!

Kandrix

COMIKXGUY said...

hey alberto,

just seeing how your health is doing

see ya 10 days!

COMIKXGUY said...

HI EVERYONE, THIS POST IS COMING FROM SKOTTIE YOUNG'S BLOG -



I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE READ:



"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the desire to be very grown up."


C.S. Lewis said this when people asked him why he wrote books for children. This reminds me to keep in mind the origin of what I love most...drawing. Before I knew what Marvel or D.C. was, before I knew what a comic book, or super hero was, I drew pictures. I love drawing. I can't recall what I liked drawing the most, probably because I drew so much there is no way to remember. I drew all the time, with any tool that created a line on paper.

Amongst the contracts, negotiations, signings, failed projects, good and bad reviews, deadlines, tussles with editors and studio execs., 35 airports a year, the same convention halls over and over, and anything else that goes along with the professional artist label...it is easy for me to forget what I wanted to do this for.

I love drawing.

That's the end of it really. I love it. I love the kid that lives here no matter how many books I sell, or how much money I put in the bank. I need to remind myself to put away the childish "desire to be very grown up." and just put pencil to paper. I never used to need anyone to like what I drew. I didn't know to want it. I just wanted to turn a blank piece of paper into something, anything, just as long as it looked fun. An animal, a world that I have never seen, a twist on the world I have. Amongst all the things that have over shadowed that ideal, I have lost the child.

After hearing this quote, I wrote it down and pinned it on the bulletin board in front of my table. That's why these warm up drawings started happening. I always told myself I didn't have time to draw anything for fun, I had to work. But, like those parents who have kids and need to make time for them no matter what...I am reminding myself to do the same.

PLEASE GO TO SKOTTIE YOUNG'S BLOG AND COMMENT THERE

AND REMIND YOURSELF TO DO THE SAME

THANKX

Reynes said...

Wow, those books look great ! I have to order some of them !

Allan L. said...

Alberto, these books look hot as fuck! Way to go, sir.

Daniel fra leg og hobby said...

Is Phil Noto related to Ashley Wood?

aShadow said...

<3!

Process Junkie said...

<3 to you too, Brandi.