Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Manhattan Story

face 454



Bangs 2

Deusa Europa

You, sensuous nymph
voluptuous goddess
of sand of sweat and scents
of silky reds
of massive legs
of cream and kermes
of ancient crimson
fluids rushing
traveling
at modern speeds
from a single thought
to the core of your gender
down the pathway of sins
to the furnace
where anything is possible
and everything is rendered


Cover me in the naked satin
of your milky and fiery skin
malleable red clay blanket
of Mediterranean ilk
forged in blood-stained
salty black water
and medieval steel
made impure in the new land
of milk and honey
Dodgers and Yankees
and cable bills


Quench my thirst
with your left nipple
pink and deformed,
sweet and bitter
at the cusp of giving in
with ancient lust
and modern glitter
motherly in its eagerness
to please
utterly selfless and blind
as only true love can be


Let me rest these dirty curls
on the pillows of your thighs
warm and meaty,
let me play
let me lie along your side
like a motherless child
drawing castles, knights and horses
dragons, damsels in distress
with my reckless, needy fingers
in the sandbox of your sex.

NYC, NY April 2005

© 2006 Alberto Ruiz. All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

MBKKR said...

Right you are.

Nice sketches, nice poems... great blog

see ya

Niccolò said...

I love your drowings!
They' re so nice, smooth, great style.
I will be glad to invite you to my blog.
Best wishes and forgive me for my ugly english.........
Niccolò

Dr 4est said...

Alberto my friend, that drawing flows like a river. Beauty.

-Forest

David Malan said...

Gorgeous drawings all of them. Beautiful original work.

Mark Behm said...

Great rythm and flow on this one. Love the proportions too.

Process Junkie said...

Thank you all for the comments!

Dr.Forest Heh,heh, that's your Xmas present. I'll give it to you in Seattle.

rajesh said...

sexcellent.


how do you decide where to use the side of the pencil for some lines...like on the right lower leg of the second girl.

It works brilliantly.

Gnarfdeath said...

Awesome work, I love the form and rhythm!!!

Process Junkie said...

Rajesh:this is one of those lightning fast drawings, where I just draw some contour lines and attemp at to convey the volume and weight of the fuigure with thick, bold strokes instead of painstainkingly render the life out of it. I guess, the idea is to explain the forms with as minimum shading as possible.

Thank you, Ryan

one said...

just love these drawings - and the poems

you are so talented. both your art and your writing come out of the screen to claim a space inside my head...

Process Junkie said...

Dearest One, Thank you in more ways than one (no pun intended :) your support means a great deal to me.

rajesh said...

cool, thanks for the explanation.