Saturday, September 16, 2006

Independence Day

As some of you regulars already know, I have a soft spot in my heart for independent publishers and artists who are out there doing it for the right reasons, pouring their passion, resources and talent into their own creations. I'm very proud to be friends with a real decent human being named Jim Zubkavich, I volunteered to help promote his first book (not that he needs it), because I believe in what he does; Jim has written, drawn and shared his on-line comic with the world for over 5 years and finally this very personal work is being published, I can't be happier for him. I can talk about his project all night but don't take my word for it, click on the link below and see what the buzz is about for yourselves.

You can pre-order this book before it hits the stores, support independent thinkers.




-Alberto

3 comments:

Bobby Chiu said...

Alright! Go Jim Go! I'll have to grab a copy

Clinton said...

Alberto, I got your sketchbook, Pistolas, in the mail today. Awesome works! I hope to publish a sketchbook myself one day.

Process Junkie said...

Bobby: Jim rocks!

Clinton: I'm glad you like the book, there's nothing stopping you from publishing your own work, go for it!