Thursday, March 02, 2006

'STRAIGHT CURVES' Reprint Available

For those of you who weren't able to buy the oversize book in San Francisco and later in Orlando due to unexpected high demand or live elsewhere and were interested in the Straight Curves book 11x17 inch sketchbook, which has been sold out for a few months, I've just received the initial shipment from the printer, new and improved, you can now purchase the book from my on-line store HERE where you can see a preview of what's inside or by clicking on the button below.
The book comes signed and doodled (a quick pencil or ink sketch in the back page) Thank you for your support.









9 comments:

Scott Tolleson said...

Congrats on the reprints Alberto! Go sell the S... out them.

Process Junkie said...

You mean 'the Shit", please don't be shy :)

Thanks,. . . I think?

Hey, Scott, how come you don't have a blog?

Scott Tolleson said...

Sorry, "the shit". I'm used to typing at work where the work "shit" gets omitted from e-mails.

Hey sir, I do!!! www.stolleart.blogspot.com. Come on over when ya get a chance.

DaLe said...

YOYO alberto! its dale, formerly known as pigwig, heavy d & then Snaleeo, remember me? wicked blog yous gots here man, thanks for the big snow boot up my ass to draw more, check out my blog when a fit of boredom strikes you suddenly http://ostrichindustries.blogspot.com/ i also have my stop-mo demo reel on there

also, how long do you think this book will take to ship over the border to my place of residence in torontoto?

Process Junkie said...

I'll bring it with me when I visit Toronto in the summer. Glad to hear from you, my best to your brother.

DaLe said...

are you coming up for a con? it'll be great to meet the legend behind the thumbnail image

Process Junkie said...

If not for a Con, just to visit. Send me an email with your new address, we'll keep in touch.

TheRovingBum said...

Its not often you feel like a He-Bitch, but when Alberto delivered the goods last night, well, I was. I live in Brooklyn, and he, in Queens. The brother came to the hood, Bed-Stuy, to drop off books I had ordered. I was speechless. Alberto, I cant say how much that meant to someone who is a HUGE fan of your work. Thanks a MILLION.

Process Junkie said...

Least I could do after you bought the entire catalog :)