Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Yahoo Message Group

By the way, my friend Jay started a group called (link) The Process Junkie Network What for? I don't know, but it has been there inactive since October, I'm posting some stuff there as well, namely for the hard core junkie, bigger files of the Scribblettes, outtakes and goof-ups,photographs of myself in my birthday suit and god knows what else. Join if you're into that sort of thing, you're encouraged to ask questions and post your own art, so I'm looking forward to seeing you there as well :))

-A

2 comments:

berni said...

Saludos ALberto te felicito hermano cada dibujo esta mejor que otro.. yo recien empece a publicar miks pinup de mujeres.. claro que no soy tan experto como tu pero ahi le hago la lucha igual con la practica se mejora.. ademas ahora me esta ayudando una lindaq modelito jeje cuidate y sigue asi..
mi blog es bernionline.com

Chhuy-Ing said...

Been to your Scribblettes page and found some very nice stuff (...love picture 53!), your line's very interesting, I like the way you draw the female bodies and especially the knees, so right! ;)