Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yoe Studio Wants You!. . .Or Someone Like You


My good friend Craig Yoe is looking for artists for an illustration project, I normally don't run ads here, but he's a very special friend, I mean weird/special, but a dear friend nonetheless. He asked me if I knew anybody who would want to do this, knowing how low the budget was, perhaps someone looking to beef up his/her portfolio or what not, I couldn't come up with anyone off the top of my head, so read the description below and if you have nothing to do and want to make a couple of bucks -and I do mean a couple :)- give this man a call, Craig is nice guy and straight shooter, he's not cheap. that's just the industry.

YOE! Studio is looking for a few good artists. We have to produce HUNDREDS of pages for coloring books for a large publisher (with a small budget--only 10 dollars a page). Each book is over 300 pages and include fun subjects like fairy princesses (this is the first one we have to get done quick), race cars, dinosaurs. Send jpg's and if possible a link to your site so we can see more. Send those jpg's to jayne@yoe.com . Visit http://yoe.com if you wanna know more about us. Thanks!

-Craig

6 comments:

St John Street said...

Hey bro just stopping by to be what was new, I'm currently looking for work so maybe you could point him in my direct please and thanks.

Process Junkie said...

Send him a quick email at: jayne@yoe.com, mention this ad so he can roll the red carpet for ya. He checks this blog daily, he probably knows you're interested already, just email him and he'll take care of you.

-A

Vanoni! said...

I could use a little spare change myself.

St John Street said...

Hey bro thanks so much for stopping by before, excuse the bad mannersshould have said that before. Real kool of u to help out your friend that's the way the world should be...

John Beatty said...

Alberto-

I went to their site and looks like I would be interested in some of the other work they do...like the "style guides!"

Got a contact name for me...or can you get me in touch with who I should send stuff to?

Thanks and see in in about a month!

-JB

Process Junkie said...

BigGuy: Send samples and your introduction email to Jayne at: jayne@yoe.com, I'll send Craig a personal email telling him you'll be contacting them regarding other type of work so they know who you are.