Wednesday, January 18, 2006

On The Road Again



Winter Schfincter

My winter vacation is coming to an end, if you have followed this blog since its humble beginnings you may have noticed a huge increment in journal entries, this is in no small part due to the absence of conventions to go to during the past two months. Once I start traveling again I'll go back to posting in a bit more sporadic fashion, but I'll be more regular than last year for sure. The Scribblettes will continue its daily downward spiral, undisturbed.

In two weeks I'll be heading to California to attend San Francisco's awesomest WonderCon. I really love that town and the show was really good to me last year in more ways than one, tons of friends up there, I mean TONS!, I'll be hitting the Los Angeles area for a couple of days on business before heading to Frisco, hopefully I'll have enough time to visit some of you old friends, if not, I'll see you all for real in April (I think) at the L.A. Wizard show.

In the meantime, here's some more old crap to share, stuff I did for fun just about a year ago in San Francisco, plane doodles on my way back to NYC, done for no particular reason than to annoy my fellow passengers. Like I always say, if you haven't seen 'em before, they're new to you:) I'm sure there's a Luke Skywalker around here somewhere :)




Abrazos,
-Alberto

7 comments:

Oscar Grillo said...

Have a good time, mate!

Process Junkie said...

Thank you!, and double thank you for the link. You're quite a generous man besides being one of the most important artists of our time ( and that's putting it mildly)

-Alberto

jumpman said...

Enjoy the road!

Cheers,

St John Street said...

Man Your work is so inspiring every sketch every drawing has such life and feeling topped off with a excellent sense of design.

Process Junkie said...

Thank you, both!

Alina Chau said...

very coool postings and artworks!

Gigi La Femme said...

Well, I'm a sucker for Han Solo...but Luke will do, I suppose:) Have a great time in Cali! xo