Monday, October 24, 2005

New Hampshire Halloween

Blue Torsos


I dried my tears, I slipped the vinyl records back in their respective sleeves, I put the gun away and we're back to business as usual, the business of having fun like misguided teenagers that is. I'm heading to New Hampshire for the Halloween weekend, feel free to join us at the Nashua Holiday Inn, as we celebrate yet another geek festival, this one will be a cozy, family oriented comic book convention, bring your weapon.. and of course, beer.


Abrazos,
-Alberto

4 comments:

Rebekit said...

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE DRAWINGS FROM YOU!

Anonymous said...

Question,

Do you draw these from your head or do you have someone model for you?

thanks!
V in canada

Process Junkie said...

Thanks, Rebekit.

V in canada: A little bit of both.

I've just posted a more detailed account of how I work, if you're interested you can find it in the main page.

-A

Alina Chau said...

Great drawings!! Very solid structure!!