Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"T" Shirts & Condoms

I had a good time at the Baltimore Comic-Con, thanks to all of you who stopped by. Nothing newsworthy for me to report, this show is really cozy and friendly, it went by smoothly and without incidents, lotsa "Babymen" pulling their coolers around, that's always fun to watch. I've been dealing with a family emergency since the last day of the show, hence the delay, hopefully nothing of major consequence.
Salsipuedes, CA




Book Info
I've caught up with all the book orders placed before today, those of you who've ordered the "art package" might be getting 2 packages (a tube and an envelope) instead of one, don't panic if you open the "book" envelope and the art is not there, chances are the tube is on the way. Again, I don't think I say thank you enough times, you people are something else. Thank you for keeping me in business.

I've been thinking of ways to show you guys and girls some appreciation, it was either: a condom with a printed "Wyahanga" logo or a "T" shirt, I'm sure you'd agree the "T" shirt would be best.

Everyone who has bought over 50 bucks worth of books online since August 20th 2004 will be sent a free "T" shirt as well as those of you who will do so in the near future.

In addition to all this, if any of you have purchased over 50 bucks worth of books from me through the Paypal account in the past year wants to get a free shirt -even if you haven't purchased anything recently- send me an email with your current mailing address and I'll see that you get one.

Make sure you specify size, only large and X-large will be available. If you have any questions regarding the shirt or the books, feel free to email me.

Those of you hoping for condoms will have to wait, sorry.



Abrazos,
-Alberto

9 comments:

Dik Pose said...

Great sketches again Alberto! and a superb idea with the "T" shirts... although everytime you write quotes around the "T" in t-shirts, it scares me, seems like there is an ulterior motive...something sinister is being planned... :) Keep on rockin', man!!

Process Junkie said...

LOL! I think you know me waaaay too much, my hairy friend, now that's scary!

donnachada said...

Hey Alberto,
absolutly love your work. I'm going through the tutorials from the Draw! mags. You make it look easy. Thanks for the inspiration.

Process Junkie said...

Thanks Donnachada, your support is appreciated.
let me know how you like the books.

-A

Pusha V said...

Nice work! I did not know that you had a blog. I followed your stuff from the glines boards for years.
I finally got myself one also
pushav.blogspot.com

MELLON said...

awesome stuff, i found your site just flipping through blogger, and it made me stop cold...

very very good stuff, and your design and layout is great on all those covers.

-h2o

the art of heavy water

Melminda said...

Let me know if you make it to Oregon... if I haven't made back to Cali (Southern Cal)

JOSE LOPEZ said...

Hello Alberto!! Your Art and your writting are trully inspirational. I'm a big fan.

Process Junkie said...

pushav: Hey man! I recognize the name, thanks! don't be a stranger.. and above all, Keep on drawing!!

h2O: Muchas gracias Señor Agua Pesada.

Melinda: Hmm, I have a few friends in Portland and I'd love to visit one day but I have the feeling you might make it to Southern Cal before I hit the Oregon trail. I fly to California at least 4 times a year, I used to live in Tustin, we're bound to meet one fine day, that much I'm sure of :)

José López: The feeling is mutual, I love your work.

Abrazos,
-A