Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ANYBODY HERE FROM NORTH CAROLINA?

First off, to all the nice people who took the time to stop by at the Philadelphia Wizard Con, that was a lot of fun, a big THANK YOU in behalf of my daughters and myself, I was sick as a dog for the duration but you guys lifted my spirits, special thank you to Mike Manley for his hospitality and for being such a gracious host, mi casa es su casa. Louie for showing up with a pint of Calamata olives, that was priceless and to Allison for bringing the Tostitos. We really had a great time in Philly, I'll see you all there next year.

Next stop: The Mocca Art Fest this coming weekend Saturday, June 11th and Sunday the 12th, I'll be there sharing a spot with my good friend Khary Randolph.

The fun doesn't stop there, towards the end of the month I'll be in Charlotte, this would be my first time attending the "Heroes" convention so naturally I'm super excited, I love doing things for the first time. As always, if you happen to live in the area, stop by and say hi or stay and hang out the entire day, I'll be in the Artist Alley section, if enough people show up maybe we can get together at the lobby of some hotel and improvise a "Drawing' Jam", I'm game for a sketching session if you guys have the time so bring your sketch pads.

Friday, 24 June: 11am - 7pm
Saturday, 25 June: 10am - 6pm
Sunday, 26 June: 11am - 6pm

A cleaner version of one of the Zowie! Deux roughs.


Abrazos,
-A

4 comments:

rico said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rico said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Process Junkie said...

Hey man!! Why did you remove your post? ya freak!

I'm looking forward to spending time with the likes of you and your compadres, you say it's a family affair? well, I believe you, just don't ask me to have sex with my 14 year old cousin, up here, in the empire state, that sort of thing is punishable by a hefty fine, imprisonment or both :)

Marc Deering said...

See ya there! :):):)