Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Long Beach WizardCon March 18/20

Just a quick reminder to friends in the LA area, I'll be attending the LBC WizardCon March18th to the 20th with Howard Shum of Gun Fu fame, I haven't a clue as to what my table # is yet, I 'll post it here as soon as I get the info, stop by if you get a chance.



Allan L. said...

Hey there! It's good to see you've joined the Blogging universe. This is Al, aka El Negro Magnifico from the Drawing Board!
As your blog grows in popularity, you'll have folks envying your work here as much as they do at the Drawing Board!

Jill said...

i am truly looking forward to this. Always a treasure to see your work and your thoughts put into words. i love Mike Manley's blog and glad he gave you some impetus to create your own.

Process Junkie said...

Thanks Jill & Allan! seems like fun,I'm looking forward to this as well.

Allan, thanks for the heads up on that Illustration link, I tried to reply to your board message but the thing crapped out before I could send it. I'll be participating as soon as get back from LBC.

Kristen McCabe said...

Yesss!! Alberto's got a blog!! :) I can't wait to see what you post next. Have a wonderful time at WizardCon, and thank you for adding my little 'ol blog to your link section.

Newsquirt said...

Definitely cool to see your blog up and in action. You seem to have a way about teaching and hopefully we'll pick up some great tricks. As well as just peekin at the art you post. Im looking forward to it.

Process Junkie said...

Thanks for stopping by guys!