Monday, March 14, 2005

Gun Fu Progress

Nothing major to report, I slept all day Sunday after a sudden family emergency that kept me up for over 30 hours on Saturday, fortunately it was just a scare and everything's cool. The "incident" did stop me from finishing a Star Wars Poster collaboration with my good friend Howard Shum, things are back on track, more on that poster later.

Here's a Quicktime flick I did last year to show my layering process in Adobe Illustrator, using the Gun Fu cover/poster I did for Howard, check it out.

-A


Double-Click on image to play.






2 comments:

Kristen McCabe said...

What, no voice-over by you? I feel gypped. I'm kidding! I'm kidding! That was really cool! How long did it take you to do the individual hairs?

Process Junkie said...

I'm waiting for you to do the voice overs for all my "movies" but I know you're booked solid.

Hair is simple: copy & paste, copy & paste, copy & paste, rinse and repeat as necessary.